Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday



I finally received my watermelon yarn! Woo Hoo! It is destined to be knit into a pair of leisure socks for a soldier. I'll be casting it on soon, and will keep you updated on its progress.


Stashalong will be starting the July KAL within a KAL on the first. For this month, the goal is to complete gift or charity knitting. I've chosen for mine my Big Black Socks. This is as far as I've gotten. Yes, this is still the first sock, but come Sunday, they will be my priority.

When I got home this afternoon, I gave my feet a treat they haven't had in years--a mini-pedicure. I don't have any nail polish, but my feet surely enjoyed soaking in the warm bath. They think we need to do this more often.

Finally, an attempt at a puppy picture.



I'm afraid this is about the best I can do. She is seldom still, except when she is asleep. She is growing like a weed, and I think she's doubled in weight since I've had her.

I think I waited a little too late in the evening to post this. I'll go to bed now, and hopefully will be more coherent tomorrow.

Goodnight
*
*

3 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Teach your son to perform a simplte pedicure for you - some day his wife will thank you. You deserve the treat.

Bag Blog said...

"simple" - see I can spell.

Becky G said...

HAHAHAHA! I can just see me trying to get Cody to touch my feet!