Monday, June 11, 2007

More Pictures, and Knitting



I watched for a while hoping he would catch something, but he didn't.


This guy looked so laid back and comfortable that I just had to take his picture.


This was labeled as an Osage Copperhead. I'd never seen one before. I wish the guy kept his glass cleaner. The bearded dragon's cage was so dirty and scratched up that you couldn't hardly see through the Plexiglas.

After I came home, I finished up the Irish Hiking Scarf and the matching hat. There wasn't much left to do. I think next time I make these, I'm going to use bigger needles. Though I got the gauge the pattern called for, the scarf still felt too stiff for my tastes, and the hat was really tight. I've got some yellow yarn that's starting to whisper to me...


I have almost finished the first of the Columbine Peaks socks. I haven't woven in the ends, yet. However, I set these aside to work on:



Two toe up socks on magic loop. This is the big tangle of blue yarn that I finally got undone.

I'm really sleepy, so I hope this post is coherent. I'm going to bed now, before I fall asleep at my computer.


1 comment:

Mauren Mureaux said...

I like the pattern on the Columbine Peaks Socks, i might have to try that one out. Nice job.