Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day Hammock to all you dads out there, and especially to Buck, the only dad who regularly reads this blog.

I wrote a really nice Father's Day post last year, so I won't rehash it here. Posting about my vacation, though brought up some really nice memories of my dad. Maybe I should have saved that post for today. Since I didn't, won't you please scroll down and read it again.


Today's Pic: Something that will appeal to most of the dads and future dads in this area--white tail deer tracks. May 2007.
*
*

3 comments:

Mathieu said...

Tracks!!!!

WHERE???

Buck said...

Thanks, Becky! Father's Day was low and slow, and that's not a bad thing!

;-)

Becky G said...

Mat, just down the dirt road between the cotton fields near my house. I see tracks all the time, and deer frequently.

Buck, you're welcome!