Sunday, December 26, 2010

What's This?

Could it be? Is it possible? Has there been a blankie sighting?

Yep, there was a brief sighting of the increasingly more elusive Friendship Blankie, as I got 4 new squares knit into it this weekend.


Try not to notice that there has apparently not been a vacuum cleaner sighting in far too long.

Change the subject...I'm making good progress on the test knit.  Almost through chart A.  


I'm really enjoying this pattern. It was a perfect day to stay in and knit, too. I woke up this morning to another light dusting of snow, and more light flurries throughout the day.


Now that Christmas is over, and gifts have been delivered, I can finally show you my new shirt.


I've been sitting on this one for a month, now, because I'd also gotten James and Cody each one for Christmas. 


Well, tonight's Eagles/Vikings game has been postponed due to blizzard conditions. The Giants and the Jets are both stuck away from home due to um...blizzard conditions. This is the second week in a row that the Giants have been trapped by snow, what with the Metrodome collapsing and all.



I blame global warming.

And since George W. Bush is personally responsible for global warming, I blame Bush.

Apparently, it's the in thing to do.

.

2 comments:

Dale said...

"And since George W. Bush is personally responsible for global warming, I blame Bush." I love it and we must not forget Hurricane Katrina that he caused to hit New Orleans, and forced the residents to stay there and ride out the storm.

Becky G said...

You're exactly right, Dale. Global Warming, Katrina, 9/11, it's all his fault.