Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Christmas Decorations

Insomnia struck again last night, so I hope you don't expect anything really profound or enlightening.  I actually had a post for today in mind last night before I went to bed, but now I can't remember what it was.  So, I'll show you some more of my Christmas decorations instead.


This is just some stuff I've got stuck back in a corner. The nativity is one I bought while in Italy. The rest is just some Christmassy stuff. And yes, that is an LSU calendar on the wall. Because that's just who I am.


I usually put a nativity here, too, but this year, I just decided to be simple with it.  The Santa is one a lady in my church made back when we used to have ladies Christmas parties. 


And this is my Fontanini Nativity.  The irony of this is that I spent three years in Italy, and didn't get a single piece over there.  I started collecting this set after I'd gotten back to the States.

Neither decoration, nor Christmassy, but this is the hat I'm knitting for Kristine's shop. 


I'd better get a move on, or she'll think I absconded with her yarn!

2 comments:

Dale said...

LSWhoo? I thought you were a Mississippi State fan!

Love the decorations otherwise!!

Becky G said...

Nope, never been a State fan. Cody was for a while, until he got started watching LSU, but I never was. He's the one who got me started watching LSU

and then there is the plain and simple fact that Les Miles is seriously sexy...

Oh, wait, I wasn't supposed to say that out loud!

Even if it is true.