Monday, April 23, 2007

Wierd Things

"Becky, you are losing so much weight. You are looking so good. What are you doing?"

So said one of my co-workers. The funny thing is, I am not losing weight. I'm actually gaining weight. I weigh 5 lbs more than I did this time last year. I got gung ho yesterday and did all my kata back to back, including my weapons kata. Then I went for a walk. I did my kata again tonight, but didn't go for a walk because it was pouring rain. I went up for black belt class, and sensei wasn't there. So I came home and did kata by myself.

In other news...

Mike got ahold of the guy who said he would buy my house, and he still wants it. He said it'd be about a week before he could come get it. That is ok, because the people who bought the bunk beds still haven't gotten them. They paid for them; they just haven't picked them up.

I still haven't gotten ahold of the computer guy. I heard he's hard to get up with, but he's worth it.

My firecracker socks are back to where they were before I discovered my mistake. I haven't been working on my Yukon Leaves socks because I've been watching TV. I can't see my socks with my glasses on, and can't see the TV with them off. So I've been working on socks I don't really need to see to do.

I know posts have been a bit dull of late, but once I get back on my own computer, I hope they pick up some.
*
*

No comments: