Thursday, April 12, 2007

What A Day!

Bad day at work. Really bad day at work...Someone from a previous shift confirmed as completed a whole bunch of orders that she didn't actually do. So the ones who needed those parts thought they were already done, but they weren't. When they needed them, they weren't there. And of course, it wasn't until they were actually ready to use them that they realized they didn't have them. Guess who it all fell back on? Though I didn't get blamed for it, I'm the one whose back they were on all day to get the parts out. And I mean all day long. I think if I hadn't already called in sick once this week, I'd sure call in tomorrow.

The good news is, we are working Saturday. My paycheck can sure use that overtime. My bank account is so tight it is squeaking.



One of those conical paper cups found at public drinking fountains--drawn from memory.

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Sorry about the bad day at work.

I think your quick sketches are great and a good way to train your eye and improve your drawing. I realized that your cup with the pitcher was not "finished" the other day due to a lack of time. Your paper cup today is really good. Keep up the good work.

Sus said...

Oh, man. I don't understand how people can lie so blatantly. Especially when it's going to become obvious at some point and come back on them. I just don't get it. Sorry it's caused you such trouble. And I hate to point it out, but today is Friday the 13th...