Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Inaugural Sketch

This is the inaugural sketch in Cody's new hardback sketchbook. It is a Nazgul from The Lord Of The Rings. The little bugger even copied the Elven script.

Sorry about the poor quality. I took this with my camera. I can scan it onto my computer, I just can't get online to upload it.

I still haven't called the computer guy. I must confess my shortcoming. I hate calling people on the phone, even for business. I'd much rather send and e-mail or meet in person, or heck, even text. I've been this way for as long as I can remember. I just hate telephones. I'll have to do it soon, though. Cody is getting tired of sharing his computer.

*

3 comments:

Sus said...

Wow, that's really great. Good job, Cody! Good luck with your computer.

Silverstar said...

That sketch is awesome! What talent!:)

Becky G said...

Thank you both.

I did finally call the computer guy, and got an answering machine. I left a message...