Monday, April 16, 2007

I've Been Displayed!

Well, my pictures have, at least. Here are the photos the museum sent me showing my pictures on display.





I've given up on trying to post them in high res. Instead I uploaded them on my Webshots.

For the record, there will be no more sketches posted until I can get my computer fixed. Cody doesn't have a scanner on his, and I don't think I can network without being able to get online. I suppose I could take digital photos of them and post them that way. We'll try that and see how it works out. I didn't do a sketch today, though. Sensei was sick last week, and I think I caught his cold.

The first black belt class is tonight, and I'm going to drag myself to it, sickness and all.
*
*

4 comments:

Buck said...

Here are the photos the museum sent me showing my pictures on display.

VERY cool!

Sarah said...

That's amazing! You must be so proud.

Sus said...

Congratulations! That's really great. What a neat project the museum is hosting!

Bag Blog said...

Very cool!