Monday, April 09, 2007

Photography Project

While cruising around in blog land, I found this project:


An art museum in Switzerland is calling for digital photographs for a new exhibit. Anyone, literally anyone can submit a photo, just so long as it is a digital one. Each week, they will randomly choose 100 photographs to print out, frame and hang in the museum. If they print and hang yours, they will send you an e-mail with a photograph showing your picture hanging in the display. These are the photographs I submitted.




Click on the photo for the larger version. Contrary to my usual custom, I uploaded these full resolution. I usually post low res on my blog, to save time and disc space.

Update: Ok, I can't figure out what is wrong with these photos. Every other entry in my blog has the clickable photos, but these won't go there. Must be a blogger issue. You'll just have to use your imagination until I figure it out.

Snappy




3 comments:

Buck said...

I couldn't "get" the hi-res versions, Becky. My mouse pointer doesn't change into a "clickable" link when I mouse over the photos... Is it me (again) or something else?

Great photos, though! Good luck!

Silverstar said...

Cool, they all look great. You have quite the eye.:)

Becky G said...

Buck, I think it must be a blogger issue, because I can't get them to work now either. I'll fiddle with it and see what I can come up with.

Silverstar, thank you!