Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday


Oh, boy! We're going to hunt Easter eggs! Oh, boy!
Cody and Zach Moore
 
Hide them really well. We don't want it to be too easy.
Dennise and Johnny Moore

Waiting to be found.
Purple egg.

I've got my bag. I'm ready to start.
Annie

Now, where are those eggs?
Brittani


I'll sniff them out and find them all!
Annie

Ahhhh! Where are those eggs???
Cody
I'm never too busy to pose.
Shelbi
Mama, where did you put those eggs?
Brittani and Dennise
I think there's one in here.
Cody

Don't you see it, Uncle Mike?
Cody and Mike
And the surprise is what's inside.
Cody and Zach








4 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Years ago, we had a dog that gathered up all the eggs that I had hidden earlier. She had them in a neat little pile when the kids went out to hunt.

Buck said...

And the surprise is what's inside.

Something other than egg?

Nice pics, Becky. I LIKE pics!! :-)

Sus said...

Hope you had a happy Easter. Looks like you all had fun!

Becky G said...

Lou, I used to have a dog that would do the same thing! He was a Chesapeake Bay Retriever.

Buck, some of these had money in them!

Sus, thank you, and I hope you had a Happy Easter, too.