Sunday, April 15, 2007

Magic Loop

My magic loop socks are finally finished, after what seems like forever! But still, another WIP to mark off of my list, which now looks like this:

1. Prayer Shawl
2. Irish Hiking Scarf
3. Grey Scarf From Unknown Wool Blend
4. Red Heart Strata Scarf
5. Branching Out Lace Scarf
6. Texas Longhorn Scarf
7. First Time Socks
8. Socks using Magic Loop
9. Socks on DPNs using Knit Picks yarn
10. Socks from Red Heart Strata

The computer is still sick, but I have a lead on someone who can repair it. He is called The Computer Doctor. I've heard that he is really good, but also that he stays pretty backed up. I'll be posting on Cody's computer for a little while longer. It's an adequate computer for a kid, but is a lot slower than mine. The good news is that I got my digital camera software installed on it, so I can post pictures again.

Well, back to something soothing--knitting and watching DVDs.
*
*

4 comments:

Sus said...

I know you didn't love making them, but the finished product is quite nice, indeed. They look cute and sporty. Hope you enjoy wearing them!

Becky G said...

That is true, I do like the finished product, especially since I dyed them hot pink!

Tabitha said...

Congrats on conquering the Magic Loop. You are one ahead of me on that one. I have got to get a long circ before I can try it. I doubt that ML will make me give up my dpns though.

Becky G said...

Tabitha, though I learned the method (I am also learning two circulars), I didn't like it as much as DPNs. I won't be giving them up either.

Thanks for posting on my blog! I really enjoy reading yours.