Monday, February 19, 2007

Scarves From The Heart Logo #1

Shelly is wanting a logo for their scarf charity, and I thought for your sketches for the next few days will be some of my ideas. Some will be better than others, and some will seem very similar. Any artist knows (right Lou?) that changing a single line will change the composition of a sketch. So I'll be changing those lines to see which way works better.

Here is the first:

Remember, these are rough sketches. If Shelly picks one of these, I'll do it up in a finished form.

I had a bit of a setback on prayer shawl #1. I was knitting along and discovered an error about 6 rows back. I tried to ignore it, but it would not be ignored. I ripped back and corrected it, and am now playing catch-up. Off to do some knitting and TV watching...
*

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

The logo looks good. You are right about just changing a line and changing the whole picture. It is the reason I make my students show their work to each other. Sometimes someone sees something that needs some work and it helps the whole picture.

Becky G said...

Thank you, Lou. I like doing hearts. They're fun.