Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Bad Thing

The bad thing about being sick when you are the mom is that there is no one to pamper you.

Still sick.

Going to the doctor tomorrow.

Being drug out in the rain last night didn't help, but we were under the first severe storm of the spring. We were under a tornado warning for a while, and felt we needed to be under more substantial shelter. We went over to B and J's. It was bad. I've never seen purple on the radar before, at least not that I can remember. Lots of green, yellow, orange, even red, but not purple.

It was bad, folks.

Gonna go lay back down, now.
*
*

3 comments:

Sus said...

I'm sorry you're still not feeling well. I'm glad the very worst of the weather passed you by. I'm sure it was tense for awhile, though. Rest easy, and I hope the doctor can help you out tomorrow.

Perpetual Beginner said...

Weather is being weird right about now. You've never seen purple - we had thundersnow yesterday. Yep, thunder and lightning in a snowstorm. Very strange.

Get lots of rest. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Becky G said...

Thank you Ladies.