Monday, February 05, 2007

Light Blogging

I won't be blogging much for the next few days in order to give bruised finger time to heal.
I can, however, still bring you the



and the dishcloth rows.
Yes, I know you are all wondering what in the world I did to myself. Well, I was tightening a retaining screw at work and the wrench slipped. The handle of the wrench came down squarely on my finger, smashing it against the steel frame of the machine. It was enough to make me curse--almost out loud.
I'll probably be sitting out karate tomorrow, too, as any sudden motion or jars sends bolts of pain shooting halfway up my arm.
Can't even take an ibuprofen for it...
*
*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! that looks painful

Sus said...

Yeouch! Oh, Becky, I'm so sorry! That looks really painful. I hope it heals up soon!

Buck said...

Ouch!! You must have whacked that finger HARD!

Bag Blog said...

Oh man! That looks painful. My son hit his finger with a hammer while we were building our house and it actually burst open. I feel for you.

Becky G said...

Thanks everyone. Yes, it did hurt. When I pulled off my glove after the accident, the first thing I did was check and make sure my finger was still there!

It's feeling much better today.