Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Finger Cam

Here is Finger Cam, day 2:
Other than being quite tender to the touch and rather stiff feeling, my finger feels much better today. My thanks to everyone who offered sympathy in yesterday's comments. I hope you will forgive me if I don't answer them individually, as typing is still somewhat tedious.
I did finish the monthly dishcloth:

and despite the stiffness, attempted a


This is one of the rolling carts we use at work. My perspective may be a tad off, but it isn't that far off. Most of these are in pretty bad shape, and really do lean that much. Well, almost...

*

*

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

The finger is not looking any better today. Painful!

Becky G said...

No, it didn't look any better, but it felt much better. At least it wasn't throbbing any more, just really tender.