Friday, February 09, 2007

Dodged a Bullet

The freezing rain and ice accumulation we were expecting to hit us last night didn't. Something for which I am very thankful. It is still unusually cold, though, not even getting out of the 30s today. A good day for knitting the first of a pair:

A house sock knitted from Red Heart Strata. I lost the ball band so I can't tell you what color this is. I knitted a scarf out of it also, which I sent to my sister in law for Christmas. I think I like it better as a scarf. Anyhow, this is #10 on my WIP list, which I will update when I finish.


Tools of the trade: my gum eraser (which I seldom use, preferring my kneaded or white vinyl eraser) and my pencil sharpener (which I often use).



I don't know what kind of flower this is. My neighbors down the street have them all around their mailbox.
Some of you know me well enough by now to know that an abundance of pictures means a dearth of things to say. So I'm off to spend some time with Jane Austin and a mug of hot chocolate.
*
*

No comments: