Sunday, December 13, 2015

I Slept Good

I slept good last night.  I slept so good, I didn't wake up until nearly 9:00 AM.  I looked at the clock and said, "Whoa."  I must have needed that sleep. 

For my fellow grammar nazis, no I am not abandoning the fold.  I'm simply speaking in vernacular. 

OK?  Now, on with my post...

I suppose I could have rushed and made it to church, but then I thought to myself, "Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest, so rest."  I put on my Christmas music playlist  and caught up on writing my verses for my December Christmas Challenge.  I'd missed a couple of days when it got so hectic at work, but now I'm all caught up. 

After I did that, I punished myself for skipping church by reconciling three bank accounts.  I hate doing it even once, but to do it three times...yeah, that's punishment.  The good new is, I have enough money to pay all the bills and finish my Christmas shopping, but I will be glad when overtime season starts back up.  Our Director of Operations told us to expect to work Saturdays straight out of the gate when we get back from Christmas.  But I digress...

Other than that, it's been a pretty quiet day.  I finished wrapping a few Christmas presents, and got my sister's family's gifts ready to mail.  I just need to find my address book, because for some reason, her mailing address isn't in my phone.  It's been so hot, but we have a cold front coming through.  I can't wait for it to get here. 

I know I'm rambling now, so I'll leave you with my second favorite Christmas hymn ever. 




My favorite one will be posted a little closer to Christmas. 

No comments: