Friday, December 18, 2015

Happy Dancing!!

The plumber came out while I was at work and fixed my pipes.  The good news is, it was just a little piece of iron pipe that had rusted through.  He replaced it and we are good to go.  The best part is the bill was only $218!  Yippee!  We are going to have a Merry Christmas after all!

Now for the bad news, I tried to start a little fire in my wood heater this evening and my whole house filled with smoke.  I guess getting the chimney inspected and cleaned is next on the list.  Oh, well, I've been meaning to have it done anyway.

Today was my last day of work until Jan 4th.  I won't be just laying around the house, though.  I said I'd help Beverly and James move, and that will be a big job in itself.  Plus, I've got three bananas about to go bad and I want to make some more banana nut bread and put it into the freezer.

My high school just won the state football championship!  Way to go, Stangs!!



The Commander in Chief's trophy arrived back in Annapolis, where it belongs.




So much good has happened today that I've made a slight change to my schedule.  I was going to post this song closer to Christmas, but I think I'll post it today.  This is my very favorite version ever of my very favorite Christmas carol ever.  I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: