Monday, December 28, 2015

A Few More Christmas Pictures


We did most of our gift exchange on Christmas Eve, but I saved this one to open Christmas morning.  It's from my brother Scott and sister-in-law Paula.  No, they didn't wrap this.  It's what you get when you select the gift wrap option on Amazon.com


They had it shipped directly to me, and you know what?  I think next year, I'm going to do the same thing.  It usually costs me more to mail my sister's gifts to Alaska than I actually spent on the presents.   I'll discuss with her about having each of the boys make a wish list, then I can just choose something from that.  My other nephew Joshua, too.

But I digress...This was inside that bag:


 A Doctor Who disappearing TARDIS mug.  And look:


The TARDIS really does disappear.  There is a space on the other side in which it reappears, but I didn't get a picture of it.  Here is what all I got for Christmas -- except the money. 


After dinner,  Cody opened the rest of his.  He mostly got things for his apartment in New Orleans.


Here is his loot:  


Finally, the family photos  -- the last ones in that house.




And that was Christmas 2015.  I hope yours was great, too.





No comments: