Monday, August 25, 2008

Now What?

What with the Olympics being over, I'm at a bit of a loss for blog fodder. I even looked through my backlog of photos, and nothing jumped out at me. I was going to do a re-run of last year's post for this date, but it was kind of boring, too. (The begonia is dead, by the way.)

The band id going to Disneyworld in the spring. They are also going to national contest this year. The first ball game is Thursday, and I need to get Cody's uniform pants hemmed. He brought home his uniform for JROTC today.

Rylea is a brat dog, and I'm really really tired.

I went to bed last night at a fairly normal hour, but tossed and turned until well after midnight, so I'm not all here.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Goodnight.

3 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

I hope you were able to sleep last night. I hate when I don't get the sleep that I think I need.

Inquiries said...

No sleep puts me in zombie mode.

I hope you got some sleep last night.

Becky G said...

Thanks, Ladies. I did sleep better, but still didn't get to bed as early as I would have liked. I'm for real going to bed early tonight!