Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just For Buck

because he said he likes girls with chubby legs:



Chubby enough for you?

And just for good measure, here are two more, but without the legs.



OK, I was planning on posting these anyway. It was the weirdest thing. I was getting something out of my tool bag at work this morning and found these pictures in it. I have no idea what they were doing there. They are all me. I am (from the top) 8 weeks, 9 months, 13 months, 4 months and 19 months old in them. My brother Russell is in the third one with me. He is 3 years old in that picture.

I apologize for the quality. The were all wallet sized photos.

7 comments:

Carol said...

OMG!!! what a doll!:D

Knit and fall back in it said...

Ooooh, she's got her little knee socks on!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hee hee. Just remember, girls who start out with chubby legs end up being the ones who can deliver a walloping roundhouse kick to one's head! LOL

From, your fellow chubby legged girl....

Bag Blog said...

You and your brother look like Camblell soup kids - too cute.

Sus said...

Awwww! So cute!!!

Buck said...

What?! Are you trying to get me arrested? Yep, chubby enough, but waaay too young! ;-)

I think the pics scanned wonderfully... and you were a beautiful child, Becky. Nothing's changed.

Becky G said...

Carole, Amy, Sus, and Lou, thank you very much!

Dani, you have a point there!

Buck, thank you especially. You have no idea how much I needed to hear that today.