Thursday, August 28, 2008

Football!

Cody's first football game is tonight. I'll be there, even though I'll be a walking zombie at work tomorrow. Cody said, "Mama, you can go home after halftime." But I'd still have to go back and pick him up after the game, so that wouldn't do me any good. Now, next year when he gets his driver's license, I'll do just that. Maybe.

The first college ball game is Saturday. LSU plays Appalachian State. LSU had 25 seniors graduate last year. Ryan Perrilloux, who was supposed to be the starting quarterback, got kicked off the team for too many rules violations, so I don't know who will be the QB. This ought to be an interesting year.

3 comments:

Buck said...

Ah... Appalachian State. LSU better be careful -- those guys destroyed Michigan's #1 hopes last year, right out of the gate. Of course Michigan would have never gotten through OSU anyway (and they didn't), so no biggie, eh? Except for the highly embarrassing fact that lil ol' AS beat Mighty Michigan. (smirk)

But: Football! YAYS!

Bag Blog said...

If your son is playing football, you will probably be there. It will be too hard to stay home.

Becky G said...

Buck believe me, that is definitely weighing heavily on my mind!

Lou, he is in the band, not on the football team, so I'd see his performance even if I left after halftime. Never the less, if we don't have to work the next day, I'll probably stay for the whole game anyway.