It's time for our weekly chat again. Welcome, chatters! It's not too hot today, so let's chat on the porch, shall we?
1. Do you ever watch old TV shows or movies from your childhood or youth?
All the time, thanks to Netflix. Star Trek, Doctor Who (Classic), Magnum P.I., Simon & Simon, Quantum Leap, MacGuyver, Emergency, The Incredible Hulk, Planet Of The Apes (the TV series), Kolchak The Night Stalker...I could go on and on. I'm also watching some more recent shows, like Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Firefly, and Everybody Loves Raymond.
2. Have you ever adopted a rescued animal?
Yes. Bothy of my dogs came from the pound. Rylea was just a puppy when I got her, but Jesse was grown and in pretty bad shape. He was severely starved, eaten up with parasites and heartworms, and looked like he had just given up on life. But the minute I saw him, I knew he was meant to be mine. In just a couple of weeks, it'll be the third adoptiversary, and I can't imagine not having him in my life. OK, so he wasn't that impressed with the Coke with his name on it....but still....
3. Are you good at keeping track of paperwork and records?
Eh, so so.
4. What would you like the Magic Wendell Fairy to poof with his wand, and turn into a treat for you? Any snack or sweet you would like. It doesn't have too do with carrots, or HE'D eat it!
I could go for a chocolate milk shake right about now. Since it's magic, can the Wendell Fairy make it calorie free, but still taste good?
5. Tell me something interesting- please.
A while back, I started taking cartoons in to work from time to time. Once I took this one in:
I figured I'd have to explain what a phobia was, but no. It never occurred to me that someone wouldn't know what a pop up book was. I guess not everyone spent hours in the bookstore as a child.
Thanks for joining me for our chat. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some yarn just begging to be warped.