Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Psychedelic


Funky psychedelic scarf is off the loom.  I like it. Now to warp something else.

My apologies to the two of you who still actually read my blog.  It's been kind of slow lately, I know.  I stand there at work mentally composing long, meaningful posts, but by the time I get home, I just don't feel like doing much of anything. 

I think it's the heat.  It's been in the mid 90s inside the plant, and that kind of heat all day long just drains you.  Today I was trying to eat a chocolate bar, only it was melting faster than I could eat it.  Folks, that's not a hot flash.  That's just hot

After 8 hours of that, I just want to come home and sit. 

Add to that the sad reality that nothing interesting is happening right now, well, there's not much to blog about.  Maybe things will pick up soon, and you won't be bored senseless by my nonsense.

I know you'll appreciate that. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that!! And, hey, I think you have at least four of us reading your blog.

Kristen said...

Five people!