Guess what? It's Wednesday, and I remembered to do Chat! Aren't you proud of me? So, let's chat, shall we?
1. Do you like cucumbers? Is there a favorite way for you to prepare them?
No, not really. I don't dislike them, but they aren't my favorite. I do like infused water with cucumbers and lemon, with a sprig of mint.
2. How good a housekeeper are you?
Eh, so so. I'm good enough for me, and since I'm the only one who lives here, that's good enough. My house isn't spotless, but you'd never see it on an episode of hoarders. Funny story, the dog was heaving, and I said, "Go puke on the linoleum. It's easier to clean." I guess I've become a bit jaded.
3. Please finish this: To spend a day____________would be amazing!
Not going to work. At the shooting range. Hunting. Fishing. Hanging out with my friends Christi and Amy. (We need to do that again, girls!)
4. How do you handle times when you are "down" or "blue"( depressed )?
Usually a good night's sleep takes care of my blues. Or some good music. Or remembering how blessed I truly am. Or remembering that it's most likely caused by hormonal changes and that it will pass.
5. Have you started using essential oils, since they have become so popular?
No. I'm not even sure what essential oils are.......OK, I googled them and no, I probably won't get in to that.
Thank you for joining me for this week's chat. Be sure to come by next week.