Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New Glasses!

I gots my new glasses today.  Hallelujah!  I can see! 

When I first put them on, my vision was a little loopy, but it's almost amazing how quickly I adjusted to them.  I got him to give me a stronger bifocal spot, so maybe I can knit and watch TV at the same time. Right now, I'm watching a documentary on Petra, but I'm not knitting. 

I've started scarf #4.  This one is with sock yarn.  Patons Kroy brown rose marle, for both the warp and the weft.


It took an entire ball for the warp, and now I'm kind of nervous that I won't have enough left to finish. We shall see. 

I've only got a few inches done, but I'm really liking the resulting fabric so far. 

Well, that's about all I've got for today.  I'm really enjoying the slightly cooler weather.  It's supposed to be really cool Friday.  Right now, they're predicting mid-70s.  In July.  So much for global warming. 

Funny how quiet Al Gore has been here lately. 


No comments: