Since it's a bit stormy outside this evening, let's have our chat around the kitchen table, instead of on the porch.
1. Other than those who live in your home, who's the last person who came to your front door?
The UPS man. I always like to see the UPS man. He brings me stuff.
2. Do you have many photos around your home?
Not hanging on the walls, if that's what you mean. I do have several albums, but these days, like everyone else, most of my photos are digital.
3. Do you like mint? Is there a favorite type of mint for you? How do you enjoy it?
Yes, I do. My favorite is peppermint, and I enjoy it in tea, candy, ice cream, hot chocolate, pretty much anything. I don't like spearmint, though.
4. Do you enjoy your own parties and other times with guests, or are you so busy working...?
No, and yes. I don't like people in my house, noise, or crowds, so I'm not a party person. I am very busy working this time of year, but even if I weren't, I still wouldn't like people in my house.
5. What do you want to be when you grow up more? Job, hobby, self improvement, etc.
Independently wealthy. Yeah, that would be nice, but a more realistic short term goal is to get my debt paid off. I've mentioned it before, because it's the most important thing in my life right now.
I know chat was short today, but I want to finish warping my loom before going to bed, so I need to get busy. See you all next week.
Same bat time, same bat channel.