Yes, yes, I know. Normally we do Chats on Wednesday, but stuff happened. Then I got the new loom, and more stuff happened. So, we're getting to it, but a little late. I'm sure you understand.
1. What's your favorite kind of cheese?
I've never met a cheese I didn't like, but I'd have to say my favorite kind is Muenster.
2. Have you ever been in a log cabin?
Not a real one. When I was vacationing in Tennessee way back in 2001, I visited a replica of Davy Crockett's log cabin. I love the look of modern log homes, though, and would love to live in one someday.
3. What is your favorite kind of salad dressing?
Bleu cheese. I also like Ranch, but bleu cheese is my favorite.
4. When was the last time you saw someone from your high school days?
It's been at least 15 years. That's the last time I was home. I do keep up with high school friends on Facebook, but it isn't quite the same.
5. Tell me what the perfect dinner party would look like for you.
Um, not having one. I'm not into dinner parties or guests. I guess the perfect dinner party for me would be a picnic at the lake with just one or two people.
That's all we have for today. Next week, I'll try to remember to do Chat's on time.