Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tomorrow's The Day

I go down to Jackson and get my root canal. Not much fun, but it beats the alternative. Just think, I'll be able to bite my food again. To chew without pain. To smile. To talk.

Seems kind of odd to be looking forward to a root canal, but I am. Well, to having it over with at least.

I've got to be there at 8:45 AM, so I'm hitting the hay pretty early tonight.

Post game post is coming along nicely. I should have it up in time for the next game!

4 comments:

Carol said...

I hope all goes well!

Bag Blog said...

May all go well with your root canal and you get to eat all your favorite foods without any pain - that is important with Thanksgiving coming up.

MSbeckey said...

Hey, Becky. I hope your root canal goes well and you are chewing away on something good soon!

Tabitha said...

Hope everything goes well with the root canal. I know you will be glad when it is over.