Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Normal Post

First off, let me apologize for all the football posts recently. I got on a roll. Actually, I'm just catching up with all the ones that have been rattling around in my head for so long. But, hey, I blog about what interests me, and if you don't want to read about football, you are welcome to skip these posts.

That being said, the rest of this post will be football free.

My abscess is not as painful today, though it still bothers me some. It was funny. This morning I woke up with my top lip all swollen and poking out so that I looked rather like a deranged Homer Simpson. I put an ice pack on it for a few minutes, and the swelling went down a bit, but there is still some puffiness on that side of my face. My dentist appointment is tomorrow, and for once I'm actually looking forward to going. You know that's bad, when I want to go to the dentist.

I haven't even felt like knitting. I finished one of my Varanasi socks, but haven't downloaded the picture from my camera. I completely forgot about downloading the band video from my other camera, so you'll have to wait a bit for that, too. I'll get it up eventually. I promise.

I had my little birthday party tonight. B and J gave me some money and I think I may get a True Blue Fan Club membership with it. Oops, that was football, wasn't it?

Sorry about that. Can't seem to help myself.

4 comments:

Opal said...

So sorry to hear that your abscess has been giving you such trouble. Mine has abated and I've been given a reprieve. I'm so envious of your possible True Blue Fan Club membership. Bring on the football, I say. ;-)

Good luck at the dentist!

Sus said...

I hope your tooth gets fixed up and that you feel better soon! I also hope you had a very happy birthday! ::hugs::

Anonymous said...

Shame on me missing your b-day last week. Just goes to show that I don't make my Internet rounds as often as I should. Hope it was good.

Becky G said...

Opal, I ended up giving the money to Cody to pay for his lunches. Sigh...

Sus, thanks.

Patti, not a problem!