Saturday, November 22, 2008

Socks and Skies

The completed socks


and the cloudy sky:

I had bad dreams last night. The one I remember really freaked me out. There was this creature--it looked like a man, but was some sort of supernatural creature. What he would do is to go out and capture a person. He would then hang that person upside down--alive. Then this creature would go out and capture other people and torture them to death. Whatever he did to this person, the one he had hung in his lair would feel every bit of it, only he couldn't die. It was really freaky.

So I didn't sleep well, and to top it off, I woke up with Boomer Sooners running through my head.

It must have worked. OU is leading TT 42-7 at halftime.

UPDATE: The final score was Oklahoma 65, Texas Tech 21. The Sooners said they were sick of hearing about how good Tech was, and I'm sick of hearing Boomer Sooners.

Also, my post on the Cowboys/Redskins game is finally done. I retro dated it, but you can find it here.

.

P.S. My dragons are grown! I guess I'd better be giving them names now.

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

4 comments:

Sus said...

Love the socks!!! The yarn and pattern go together so well, and both are gorgeous! These just might be my favorites!

MSbeckey said...

Love you socks! What is the pattern? The yarn is beautiful in this pattern. Good job!

mornin'lady said...

Of course I love the socks too! It amazes me, the work looks so intricate and hard!!

Becky G said...

Sus, thank you

MSBeckey, they are Varanasi socks. The pattern can be found on Ravelry.

Dawn, it's all just knits and purls, with a few yarn over and decreases thrown in to make it interesting!