Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Have Been Remiss

Saturday was my third bloggiversary, and in the excitement of football, I totally forgot about it. Well, I didn't totally forget. I thought about it a time or two, but never got around to writing the post about it.

Sometimes I think blogging is hard work. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it. Sometimes I think I want to give it up completely.

But then, I think of the friends I've made through blogging--and I won't list names here because I'm sure to leave someone out--and that is what keeps me going.

So, to all my faithful readers--all four of you--thank you for sharing this journey with me. Here's to three more years!

P.S. Post ball game post coming soon! I got the first three sentences written. Hey, it's a start!

4 comments:

Slop -n- Goulash: Dinner of Champions! said...

Becky - Faithful Reader #3 here...LOL...It's worth it...Keep on bloggin'!!!

Bag Blog said...

Congrats on your blogoversary. It just seems like you have been around forever.

mornin'lady said...

congrats to such faith writing!! I've enjoyed your blog Becky and intend to continue and do so!!!!

Becky G said...

Thank you all!