Monday, January 07, 2008

It's Halftime

in the BCS National Championship game. Ohio State jumped to an early lead, scoring 10 points in the first 7 or so minutes of the game. LSU responded with 24 unanswered points, and leads at halftime 24-10. Ought to be a good game.

I finished my Branching Out. Rylea is modeling the as yet unblocked scarf.

And here is a closeup of the stitch pattern.


My original plan was to knit until I ran out of yarn, but a couple of quick calculations revealed that if I did that, the scarf would end up being about 14' long. So, I didn't have to knit as much as I thought I did. Blocked, the scarf will end up being about 6'. Still a good length for a scarf.

Now I just have the socks to complete, and my challenge will be done.

Back to the ball game...

2 comments:

Opal said...

That scarf is just lovely! I adore that yarn. Can't wait to see it blocked!

Sus said...

Congrats on finishing this scarf! And so quickly since the re-start! This yarn looks great in the pattern. Good job!