Monday, March 12, 2007

This and That

And the first sock is done. I really like this colorway.

I didn't cast on the second sock, though. I had another skein of sock yarn that I really wanted to see how it would knit up, so I cast on from that one instead. I'll come back and finish this pair when I'm done with that one.



Still of a fruit phase. I just haven't had time to print out any reference photos.

The time change has gotten my schedule off. It's frustrating, too, because I can't get my computer clock to update. I've reset it manually, but it keeps going back to the old time. I downloaded the updater from the Microsoft website, but that didn't work either. So my computer clock is an hour behind.

Finally, courtesy of Google Earth, the house I grew up in. Yeah, it's kind of fuzzy but that's it.

3 comments:

Sus said...

Nice sock! I like that colorway, too. I almost, almost bought sock yarn today. But I didn't. I swear I'm going to get at least two WIPs done before I buy any more yarn.

Yeah. Well, we'll see how well that works out.

BTW, I'm diggin' your fruit phase. :)

Buck said...

Finally, courtesy of Google Earth, the house I grew up in.

Are you sure? That looks a LOT like my old place...

:-)

Becky G said...

Sus, good luck. I have 5 more WIPS to finish before buy yarn. I'd better get busy, too because I'm almost out of sock yarn.

Buck, yep that's my old house. I still own part of it. with my siblings. I need to get onto my brother, though and tell him to either move back in or sell it.