Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Brain Dead

I've been sitting here about 30 minutes now trying to think of something to blog about, but keep coming up empty. Johnny Lindley was on an absolute tear today and when he is like that, it is exhausting just being in the same building with him. You never know when he is going to explode, and over what. Makes me want to take an extra vacation day, just to have a day away from him.

Then to top it all off, Cody comes in after school, throws his books down and disappears for 5 hours without so much as a how-de-do. Oh, I wasn't worried. I knew where he was. And, yeah, I could have called him and told him to come home. It's just the principle of the thing. So now, in addition to being grounded from life for a week, he's got to write me a 500 word essay on respect, courtesy, and manners. He's not the happy camper.

What I need is a good night's sleep...






3 comments:

Sus said...

It's okay. Geez, I hope we don't have to be witty and interesting every day or I'm in serious trouble.

You go, girl, with the essay. :)

Bag Blog said...

Some days are just like that. The drawing and knitting look good.

Becky G said...

Thank you Ladies.