Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pictures


My Saturday Sky was taken at the Memphis Zoo. Since Memphis was named for an ancient Egyptian city, the zoo has all kinds of heiroglyphics and Egyptian themed decorations near the entrance. I don't have a clue what, if anything, this is supposed to say.

In a strange twist of irony, I think I took more pictures of the botanicals than of the animals this trip.




BTW, this is what the Memphis Zoo looks like in Google Earth:
Last, but not least, today's dishcloth rows:



5 comments:

Buck said...

I don't have a clue what, if anything, this is supposed to say.

It says "Welcome to the Memphis Zoo. Y'All."

Ah Spring!! Nice shots, Becky!

Sus said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing them!

Becky G said...

It says "Welcome to the Memphis Zoo. Y'All."

Ahhh! Mystery solved. Thanks, Buck.

And thank you, too, Sus.

Anonymous said...

Becky/MS!

sunshine here - I just wanted to say hey, we miss you IRW - and also say that I really enjoy looking at this blog from time to time. I'm still battling the brain pains and sleeping as best I can... I never knew what a kookabura (forgot the spelling already) looked like until now.

take care.

:)

Becky G said...

Hey, Sunshine. I've still been around. I read every post--ok I skim the longer ones--I just don't feel like I have anything to say. It seems my training is stagnating. I've lost motivation, and am beginning to lose interest completely. I read the list to try to stay motivated, but it isn't helping much.

Say, do you need me to send you some money so you can send the disc of my shodan test pictures? Just let me know, and I'll do it.