Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ok, One More



A variation on one I already did. I haven't heard anything else from Shelly, so I'll just hold off on anything else for now.


Since I have absolutely nothing interesting to talk about, I'll just leave things at that. I'm not even doing the monthly dishcloth. It is the same diagonal pattern that I've done about a gazillion of already, and I just didn't feel like doing it. I'm still suffering the after effects of my recent illness, and I have no energy, strength, or motivation. I sure hope this passes soon...
*
*

2 comments:

Buck said...

I'm still suffering the after effects of my recent illness...

Dang, that's one persistent bug! I hope you feel better soon, Becky. Good news is: it's the WEEKEND (almost)!! Rest up!

Becky G said...

It really is persistent, and I wish it would give up and go.