Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So Disappointed

I was so excited all day thinking about my new house. I told Cody this morning that I was going to be watching the clock all day, and he said, "You'd better be watching that brazing torch or you'll burn yourself again!" The morning went by pretty fast, but the afternoon just seemed to drag. The later it got, the slower time seemed to pass.

But finally the day was over, and I was so happy to be coming home to see my new house. The closer I got to home, the more excited I got. Then I rounded the curve and...

no house.

They didn't bring my new house! My little chin--burned chin--started quivering and my big blue eyes welled up with tears...

Why wasn't my new house here? It got even worse when I went inside and checked the answering machine and there was no message. Nothing.

You can be sure I called them and gave them an earful! Anyway, they told me they were going to have to hire some more setup guys and they hoped they would be able to get it out here tomorrow.

2 comments:

Buck said...

Will it be here today? I'd wonder/worry about "new set up guys" setting me up! I know they have to start somewhere, but couldn't they practice on the sales lot, or something?

Becky G said...

You'd be worrying for good reason! They totally screwed up. See today's post...