Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Keith and Air Conditioning

I have Air Conditioning!!!!

The a/c man showed up around 4:30 this evening. He didn't come this morning like I thought he would because he said he didn't want to be in the house with no one there. But he got here eventually! I told him we'd been waiting a long time for him to get here, and he said,

"I bet you have!"

One of my cousins came out and helped me move my bed, so I can sleep in the new house tonight. It'll be good to be in my own bed again.

I still don't have Internet access, so I can't show you any pictures. However, I had already uploaded this one to blogger several days ago:



B and J have several hummingbird feeders around their house. There is one bird that hangs out in the bushes, and when any other bird comes around, he chases him off. They decided he needed a name. Cody came up with the name Keith.


They have another feeder on the front of their house, and I got video of hummingbirds swarming around like bees. It is something, I tell you. I'll upload it as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Buck said...

Hummingbirds are VERY difficult to catch with a still camera. Good work!

Becky G said...

You are so right! I took about 30 shots and that was the only one that turned out decent.

Anonymous said...

We get a few hummingbirds here in OK, but they are not as brightly colored as the ones in NM. When my son was seven, he had a play-store. He painted a sign that said he had rocks for sale - colored rocks(colored himself with crayola), painted rocks, silver rocks(covered in duck tape)...and the prices. At the end of the sign it said, "and you can watch hummin birds free."

Becky G said...

That is to cute, Lou. I'll try to get that video posted in the next couple of days.