Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Project for Today


Bought these nifty little shelf units from Wal-mart, put them together and sorted most of my yarn stash into them. They are in the closet in the snake/computer/craft room. Just eyeballing it, I have room to put two more sets of these in that same closet, so maybe I can get most of my art supplies in there, too. Gotta wait for payday for that, though. Here lately, I'm spending money faster than I'm making it.
The house is slowly becoming a home. The yarn stash has found niche, the snakes are settled, and the dog has drunk from the toilet.
Yep, the house is becoming a home.

2 comments:

Buck said...

Hmmm. That income/outgo thingie is a problem at El Casa Móvil De Pennington, too!

:-)

Becky G said...

Do I need more yarn? Well, no. Would I want more yarn? Definitely yes!

Yep, all the critters seem quite at home in the new house, except the cat. She hasn't even been inside yet. She doesn't like anything that is unfamiliar.

Buck, I think that's pretty much a problem for most of us!