Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm Back!

Didja miss me? I'm back online, with phone lines and Internet access all my own. That means I can spend all the time I want on the computer, blogging and reading message boards. We can't get Cody's computer to connect, though, so I'll have to work on that some here in a little bit.

But the good news is, that is the last thing I have to have connected, and only the skirting needs to be installed and I'm all done. Thank goodness.

I'll have to catch up on reading tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight. To whet your appetite, here is a picture of my bathtub. It's huge! I've never filled it all the way up, because I run out of hot water before it gets full. I suppose I'll have to adjust the hot water heater too.



In BBM Challenge news, things got kind of neglected this past week. I'll start fresh Sunday, though. I couldn't update my ticker, because I was posting on B's computer and she has that site blocked. Also, I went by the dojo yesterday to let sensei know we really haven't quit. We haven't been to class in two weeks because of moving and stuff. He told me our first black belt class will be next Friday. I'm looking forward to it.

5 comments:

Lizzie Woolley said...

I bet that you are looking forward to class. I haven't been at the dojo for a week and a half. Luckly, I'll have class at SCC on Monday.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you back and in your house. Fill that tub up and relax.

Becky G said...

Lizzie, Oh, I am looking forward to it! To actually receive instruction again would be wonderful...

Lou, as soon as I get the water to heating water hot enough, I intend to!

frotoe said...

that tub looks DEVINE!!! oh you definitely need to adjust your hot water heater and fill that baby up! just looking at it relaxes me.

Becky G said...

Definitely...