Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's Raining



My Saturday Sky photo today is of a massive storm moving in. Cody and I went to the store after I got off work, and just about the time we got home, the bottom dropped out. It was a pretty bad scene there for a while, but my new house felt solid as a rock.
There must be something in the water around here. Two of my friends from work are expecting their first grandchildren. Both of them will be having twins. How weird is that?
There was something else I wanted to blog about, but right now I can't remember what it was. Maybe I'll think of it later...

5 comments:

Perpetual Beginner said...

You too? We had storms all yesterday, and all today, and we're supposed to have them all tomorrow. Good-bye basement carpet.

For some unknown reason, blogspot hasn't been letting me comment on anybody's blogs for the last couple of weeks. I really haven't vanished - I was just mute. It seems to be corrected now, but for no reason I can figure out *shrugs*.

Unknown said...

I love the sight of storm clouds. They've always been my favorite, though I could do just fine without the actual storm itself, hehe.

- Lynn Bee
Lynnbee.net

Unknown said...

Oh, and I don't know if you replied to comment about not being able to go through your archives. Ironically, I couldn't get to the entry. =D

Lynn

Anonymous said...

Our thunderstorm came in the dark hours of Saturday morning and were gone by the time we awoke about 7:00. It brought a wonderful cold front to cool us off - like fall. It has been a nice weekend.

Becky G said...

Cindy, I read your post about your carpet. Sorry about that. I also replied there about the comments.

Lynn, I'm with you. I love watching storms--and even the storms themselves--as long as I don't have to get out in them.

I don't know what the deal with the archives or the entry was. I've never had a problem getting to either.

Lou, I hope it cools things off here, too. I'm tired of being hot.