Monday, September 25, 2006

I Have a New Cousin

John Curtis Brimm, Jr. was born Saturday, September 23, at 7:24 PM. He weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs 8 oz.

His mother Misty was in labor for 36 hours, and when John, Jr was born, he had some breathing problems. He was on oxygen for a while, but is now off and breathing well on his own.

This is John, Jr. with his dad, John, Sr., his great-grandfather Curtis, and his grandmother Judy. Not pictured is great-grandmother Martha, who is my late father's oldest sister.

The little girl in the background is John, Jr.'s cousin Alexa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy and good looking family! I love generation pictures. We were able to get some with my Dad and my grand-daughter. Very special.

There is a lady in my art guild, Ozete, who told me that she had been in a five generation picture. She was the oldest in the picture at 90+.

Becky G said...

Thank you Lou.

Years ago when I was a teenager, we had a five generation family in my church. It was pretty cool.

There are five generations in my family right now. My aunt and uncle (the uncle shown in the picture), their oldest daughter and her husband (B and J), their older son Jim and wife, Jim's oldest son Steven, and Steve's three children. I wonder if they have a picture.