Sunday, December 11, 2005

The life of a Dog


My son's half Dalmatian Katie lives a life of ease. I was comtemplating her as she napped on the love seat, which she is is not allowed to be on in the first place. She looked so relaxed I had to dash off this sketch. As I look at it, it appears that she doesn't have a front leg, but actually she was laying on it.

Larry called back today and we talked for about 45 minutes. I kind of told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore. It really bothered me that he was pushing me so hard to tell him where I live. He said it wasn't like he was going to come knocking on my door or anything. So I asked him why it was so important that I tell him, then. He didn't have an answer for that. Besides, I really don't like talking on the phone that much. It gives me a headache.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its truly never too late... what is important is to realize and simply start! Truly happy to meet people like you in this virtual world. Indeed good attempt - please keep it up - you never know what is in store for you.

- A blogger from India

Becky G said...

Thank you. I agree with you. One of my favorite quotes is by George Elliot: "It's never too late to be what you might have been."