Friday, December 23, 2005

Fantasy Creatures

The neat thing about drawing fantasy creatures is that no one can tell you, "Oh the head's the wrong shape" or "the arms are out of proportion". It's my imagination, I can make them any way I want to.

A co-worker and I were talking today about how much we still had to do before Christmas. I told her that I hadn't even started cooking yet. She said, "Why cook? It's just the two of you." I replied, "Why shouldn't I cook? Just because it's only the two of us doesn't mean my son doesn't deserve a good Christmas dinner. " Honestly, sometimes it really gets on my nerves when people act like we're somehow less than a real family just because it's just me and Cody.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Once again, Cody and I will be tracking Santa on the NORAD website. This is a very cool thing. Ya gotta try it.

1 comment:

The Daily Rant said...

Becky...

Thanks SO much for the NORAD Santa site. I can't wait to show the boys! Who knew?? :)

Merry Christmas! Now I have to get back to cooking! :)