Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Is It Really December????

It was so hot today, my air conditioner came on.

These pictures are part of the art test I'm taking for Art Instruction Schools. I'm almost finished, but there is one part that has me totally flummoxed. It is a drawing of a house that I have to finish. I have no idea what to draw on it. I've added a few details to the house, but I don't think that is what they are looking for. I really would like to get some professional art instruction instead of learning from books. I don't know if this is the way to go--that is, can I afford it-but it is an option I'm looking in to. In any case, I've worked on two of my four goals for the week. I've also found a new knitting project. I'm making a scrap afghan to get rid of some of my left over yarn.

Cody and I are going to the Memphis Zoo tomorrow if it isn't raining. If it is, we'll go Thursday.

No comments: