Thursday, May 16, 2019

Back To Work

Boy, I did not want to go back to work today, but hey, somebody has to pay all these bills and feed all these animals, so back to work I went.  When I got there, my coworker asked how I was.  I told her I was good, and she said, "You're about to be better.  Stalker isn't going to be here the rest of the week."

Note that this is not the same coworker who was counting how many times she caught him staring at me.  Nor was it the coworker who'd said he'd parked his behind behind me all day long.  This was a completely different coworker.   That tells me it's pretty obvious to anyone who is even halfway paying attention.  It's a shame that it gets to this point, though, that I can't stand going to work because of him.  I get so sick of him just staring at me all day long.

Now, if I could knock him upside the head a couple of times, he'd learn to leave me alone.  It's these idiotic zero tolerance policies that empower bullies and make victims helpless.  As  Col Cooper once said,

"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim"

Another coworker told me this morning he'd gone down by the lake yesterday, and the water was still going over the emergency spillway.  But, once again, I'm reminded that no matter how bad I think I have it, someone always has it worse.  My friend posted this video of a complete dam failure in Texas.



That's a wow moment if ever there was one.

Short post tonight, because I want to watch The Big Bang Theory series finale.  I'll catch you up tomorrow.

Goodnight.

No comments: