Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tyr Is The New Thor

It appears that Tyr is the new Thor. 


Except without Thor.  And the long blond locks.  Or a reason to smile... Um, ahem, what was I saying?  Oh, yeah...

Remember how I used to post about Thor's Day mayhem?  Well, now it would seem the mayhem is hitting on Tyr's Day.  It all started when I got halfway across the parking lot, heading in to work, when I realized I'd left my phone at home.

Now, this isn't that big of a deal, since I'm not one of those people who has to check her phone every five seconds like some of my coworkers.  What it did mean is that I didn't have my Kindle app, so I couldn't read my book during my lunch break.  Without those few minutes of being able to transport to another time and place, I was totally discombobulated throughout the mayhem of the day. 

I won't go into all the gory details, but at last the day finally ended. 

And we get to do it all again tomorrow. 

Yippee. 

No comments: