That's how it is sometimes.
I think, "I'm too tired to blog today. I'll just skip this one day." Then just one day turns into two, then three, and before you know it, you haven't blogged in a week. I really need to get back to blogging every day, even if it's just a quick, insignificant post. You know, just to stay in the habit.
Anyway, here is a quick rundown of what has happened since I last posted.
1. My coworker, the one whose boyfriend shot her, passed away Thursday. I didn't know her well, but she seemed very sweet. I've been in kind of a funk ever since then.
2. Cody's got another sister. If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know about the twins Taylor and Faith. Well, he's also got a third sister from the ex's second wife. Her name is Ashley. Cody texted me Sunday and said she'd tracked him down on his Instagram account. That was a surprise.
3. Cody's sister Taylor is pregnant. Faith already has a little boy. Now the other one has a bun in the oven.
4. I bought Doctor Strange, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The mid-credits scene made me nearly jump out of my chair.
5. I'm this close to finishing another Jayne hat. This one has been languishing on the needles for quite some time now. The last earflap nearly finished, then I just have to find the pom pom I've already made for it, and it'll be done.
6. I still haven't done my taxes.
7. I was going to put my Weed & Feed on my front yard Sunday morning, but it was raining when I woke up. It is also supposed to rain this coming weekend, so I don't know when I'll be able to get it down.
8. Eh, that's about it.